Youni - Fit Food Made Easy
Youni, meaning You and I, values the idea of partnership when it comes to reaching your goals. In your health journey, we are your food partner to guide you with the best, nutritious meals to lose weight or gain muscle.
We believe in the clean, quality food – made fresh daily – that successfully combine good taste with positive health benefits. Healthy food need not be boring.

unity

We follow the golden 30/70 rule behind all fitness goals, whereby 30% of results is what you do in the gym and the remaining 70% is based on what you eat.

Good food should be a source of nourishment of an overall well-being: bringing your mind, body and soul into balance.
It should also be an effortless process, making fit food a lifestyle that each person can easily adopt.

Each day we aim to earn your trust, and to be with you on this journey of a lifetime, because your success is our success.

body

EAT THE RIGHT FOOD.

Good food is delicious food. Good food is also healthy food. We care what we put in our bodies and handpick clean, quality ingredients. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, the places it comes from, and how it benefits our overall well-being.

mind

THINK THE RIGHT THOUGHTS.

We want to influence the way you make your choices but it requires your determination. You must fill your mind with the right thoughts that help you stay positive and committed on this wellness journey.

soul

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY

Our body is the home to our soul. We know that making our bodies feel good, make our souls feel good too. We make delicious food that is also healthy, giving you a sense of familiarity, comfort and ease.